We also repair
fix *.xls, *.xlt, *., *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam files
successfully tested with Windows 95/98/Me/2000/ XP/Vista/7/8/10
restore damaged MS Excel worksheets of any size
easy to use fix software developed as the recovery wizard
Excel Repair Tool
eRepair Excel (Download) an advanced Excel repair tool that is able to fix Excel files of any version ( repair also supported). The Excel file repair tool retrieves the contents of the damaged Excel file and saves the recovered data as a new workbook, while the source Excel file remains unaffected. Of course, something can be irretrievably lost, but the tool can recover as much significant data as possible, including the exact style and formatting of tables (width, height, and color of the cells and borders), fonts, number formats, functions, and name references.
Excel File Repair Tool Features:
- Support of all Excel formats (*.xls, *,xlt, *., *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx, and *.xlam);
- Powered with deep structure analysis xls repair and repair modules;
- Comprehensive Excel recovery: worksheets and worksheet names, style, formatting, functions, name references, etc.;
- Solution for Excel errors such as The file is not in a recognizable format or Microsoft Excel is unable to read file;
- Displays the full data recovery preview so that it can be used as an viewer;
- Export of the retrieved data to a new Excel file;
- Wizard-like interface;
How to repair an Excel file?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular programs used by various businesses and scientific institutions for data storage and analysis. Excel worksheets have proven to be very convenient for business planning, storing statistical or financial data, sales analysis, etc. However, sometimes Excel files get corrupted because of power failure, accidental shutdown, software crash, virus attacks, or antivirus treatment. In these cases, you should keep Excel Recovery Tool at hand!
Can’t open an Excel file?
Excel Recovery Tool
The straightforward, wizard-like interface of Excel Recovery Tool (eRepair Excel) is extremely simple, so that even an inexperienced user won’t encounter any difficulties. First, you select the corrupted Excel file; then eRepair Excel scans it and shows the preview of recoverable Excel data. If satisfied with the preview, click Start recovery, and that’s that! The Excel recovery tool has benefited users in many countries, and a German online magazine has published a favorable review dedicated to eRepair Excel.
Download the Excel repair tool now and experience its efficiency!
The DEMO version of eRepair Excel shows how to repair an Excel file in the recovered data preview but doesn’t allow the user to save the recovered Excel data without registration. However, it allows the data to be analyzed and inspects how the Excel file can be recovered. Demo limits can be unlocked after software registration. Excel Repair Tool can be registered with one of these available license types: Personal, Business, and Site License. The Personal license is available for only $25. Please download the eRepair Excel tool and see how you can repair an Excel file with this xls repair tool.
- Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10.
- Microsoft Excel is also required.
- eRepair Excel doesn’t modify or change any data of the damaged source Excel file.
- The tool reads the corrupted Excel content and exports the recovered data to Microsoft Excel.
- The Microsoft Excel installation is required.
- Please notice that it is unable to repair data from password protected (encrypted) files.
- It is not a free Excel repair tool, but a tool for a remarkably low price.
With eRepair Excel you can fix next errors:
- We found a problem with some content in FileName. (xls).Do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust the source of this workbook, Click Yes
- Filename. cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding.
- Excel cannot complete this task with available resources
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- Excel found unreadable content in filename..
- File format not valid
- Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close.
- Unexpected error
- Unable to read file
- Excel unable to read file
- Cannot access read-only document
- The document Filename caused a serious error the last time it was opened
- This program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down
- Cannot open .xls file
- This file is not in a recognizable format.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened
- File name is not valid.
- Excel error cannot open file because the file format or file extension is not valid.
- Excel cannot open the file . because the file format or file extension is not valid.
- Error 1004
- Error 13
- Error 91
- File in Use error opening Excel 2007 Files.
- xls file format is not valid
How it Works?
Download software from website: eRepairExcelInstall.exe
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair Excel | eRepair Excel
Please select a damaged Microsoft Excel file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair Excel:
Press Analyze button:
Please confirm a start of recovery process:
Program will read and analyze a damaged file a several minutes. Later you can see a grid with a recovered cell from Excel file. Please press the Start recovery button to export a recovered data into new Microsoft Excel file or new Microsoft Excel workbook directly.
How to repair damaged Excel worksheet? eRepair Excel fix corrupted *.xls, *.xlt, *., *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam in few clicks.
Buying Renewal eRepair Excel for 1 Year